So I’ve decided to try something a little different for my blog this week, I’ll be giving you guys an insight on the kind of music I listen to on a daily basis. I actually got this idea from a girl in my course, Olivia, and you can read all about her Spotify Session’s here. I found some new songs that I liked from her list, so I decided I’d do the same and hope that you guys find music you enjoy here too.
A little word of warning for this post, there’s music from about five different genre’s thrown in here. You could find indie, rock, or even some throwbacks to my pop punk obsession that I never really managed to kick. Some of this music helps me to run faster, some of it helps me to fall asleep, either way, it’s all pretty good shit.
Also, I love listening to music with lyrics that relate to the things going on in my life. Guess which one relates to it this week?
- Might Not – Belly ft. The Weeknd
- Love System – Le Galaxie
- Tragedy + Time – Rise Against
- Keeping Your Head Up – Birdy
- Gold – Kiiara
- When It Rains – Paramore
- Takes My Body Higher – Shoffy ft. Lincoln Jesser
- The Permanent Rain – The Dangerous Summer
- A Party Song – All Time Low
- Drown (acoustic) – Nolan Sotillo
- Rat A Tat – Fall Out Boy
- Lost Boy – Ruth B
- Cool Kids/Riptide – Less Is More
- All The Luck In The World – The Coronas
- Love Yourself – Justin Bieber
- The Other Side – Tonight Alive
As you can see, I wasn’t lying, my music taste is all over the place. But hey, I’m open to suggestions! If there’s any music you think I’d be interested in after reading this playlist, make sure to leave a comment and I’ll give it a listen. Who knows, maybe it will make next week’s playlist?