I was browsing through my followed blogs today and came across the TMI Tag, which I’ve actually never seen before. I have some time on my hands so I said I’d give it a go.
There are a good few questions, so let’s get to it!
1. What are you wearing? A giant JLS hoodie from when I was like twelve, teamed with pyjama bottoms. Lovely!
2. Ever been in love? No, I don’t think so anyways. I’m too young for that crap!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope, any relationship I’ve ended hasn’t really been that dramatic, it just happened.
4. How tall are you? 5’2, I’m tiny.
5. How much do you weigh? Too much at the minute haha. Ah no, I gained a lot of weight in college but it’s been dropping off me since I’ve come home because I haven’t been eating takeaways or drinking.
6. Any tattoos? Not yet. I have the money saved up for one, and I’ve wanted it for about a year now, but I just want to make sure 100% that I like the design before I get it done.
7. Any piercings? At the minute I have eight. Three lobe piercings, helix, nose, septum, tongue and belly button.
8. OTP? Oohh definitely Spoby. Spencer and Toby, from Pretty Little Liars.
9. Favorite show? At the minute I’m rewatching Pretty Little Liars, so probably that. I love Orange Is The New Black too though!
10. Favorite bands? I like Walking On Cars, Paramore, Blink-182, The 1975 and Tonight Alive.
11. Something you miss? Right now I’m missing all my guys and gals in Limerick. We’ve all been texting like mad over the last few days and I’m so excited to see them again!
12. Favorite song? Hmm probably Robbers by The 1975.
13. How old are you? I’m 18 since the 25th of August.
14. Zodiac sign? Virgo
15. Quality you look for in a partner? I don’t know what I’m looking for in a partner because I’m not currently looking for one. All I’d want is somebody capable of treating me right, I suppose.
16. Favourite Quote? “Do not wait until conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes conditions perfect.” It motivates me to actually get things started.
17. Favorite actor? Lucy Hale, she’s just fabulous in every way possible.
18. Favorite color? Purple.
19. Loud or soft music? It depends on my mood. Probably somewhere in the middle majority of the time.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? To a friend. I’m lucky enough to be surrounded by people who always knows how to cheer me up, whether I’m in Limerick or at home in Mayo. My friends are just amazing, I don’t know what I’d do without them.
21. How long does it take you to shower? About 15 minutes
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I always need at least 45 minutes because I’m so slow in the morning, I just cannot function properly.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Nope, I’m a classy lady haha.
24. Turn on? Well it seems that I’m always attracted to boys who treat me like dirt, which isn’t exactly a good thing.
25. Turn off? Clinginess. It drives me crazy.
26. The reason I joined [WordPress]? I’m studying Journalism so a blog is necessary, but I had one before I started college which I used to post about Leaving Cert related topics.
27. Fears? I’m always afraid of not being good enough.
28. Last thing that made you cry? I can’t remember the last time I cried from being upset, so it was probably just over something funny that one of my friends has said. Emma’s reduced me to tears from laughing a couple of times, and that’s just through Facebook messages!
29. Last time you said you loved someone? I said it to Holly lastnight when she was drunk hahaha
30. Meaning behind your username? I can’t actually remember, it just kind of sounded cool I think.
31. Last book you read? Oh God I can’t even remember, it’s been so long since I’ve read a book. I really need to make more time to read though, it’s something I love to do.
32. The book you’re currently reading? Nothing currently.
33. Last show you watched? I watched an episode of Teen Mom 2 this morning, it’s my guilty pleasure.
34. Last person you talked to? I’m currently talking to Laura Enright, who’s a contestant on The Voice that I’m going to be interviewing. She seems to be a lovely girl and I can’t wait to see her audition tomorrow!
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? The last person I text was Michelle, who’s one of my best friends.
36. Favorite food? At the minute it’s scrambled eggs, I’m a little bit addicted.
37. Place you want to visit? I’d love to go back to New York again sometime, it’s beautiful.
38. Last place you were? I can’t even remember when the last time I left my house was, I’ve been such a hermit since I got home for the holidays!
39. Do you have a crush? The word crush just made me laugh. Not really.
40. Last time you kissed someone? About a week ago
41. Last time you were insulted? A few days ago, my little brother told me that I was “a little chubby” when I came home from college haha
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Cherry, yum!
43. What instruments do you play? I don’t play any, I’m so talentless!
44. Favorite piece of jewelery? Probably my nose ring, although my piercing always ends up infected when I wear it.
45. Last sport you played? Uhh, God only knows.
46. Last song you sang? This is embarrassing, but Love Criminal by Magalie. It’s ridiculously catchy.
47. Favorite chat up line? HA. If anyone uses a chat up line on me, they get ignored.
48. Have you ever used it? Ermmmmmm, nope.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? I don’t even know, oh my God this has made me realise what a recluse I am!
50. Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who like me, has too much time on their hands.